On Thursday we are leaving the place we stay at and going to Kigali, the capital of Rwanda. Saturday we will already fly back to the Czech Republic.
Our trip to Rwanda
Basic information about our trip:
Dates: We will leave on October 28 and come back on November 25.
Total Cost: 60 000 Kc
- Flight tickets - 40 000 Kc
- Viza, ensurances, fees - 5 000 Kc
- Accomodation, food, transport, activities - 15 000 Kc
What will we take with us: Two backpacks full of clothes, balloons, gifts, 3 sleepingbags, toothbrushes, soap and a good mood.
Prayerpoints: Please pray whatever the Holy Spirit inspires you to pray, we know from experiance that if we write a list with prayerpoints there will be always some other surprises. :-)
What we will do in Rwanda:
After our flight from Vienna to Kigali we will stay for a few days in the capital of Rwanda. Two years ago we supported with our church a pastor from the South of Rwanda. After our time in Kigali we will stay with him and his family. He wrote us a program of the things we can do:
1. We will preach the Word of God and organize evangelization actions.
2. We will organize trainings for young people, women and church elders.
3. We will visit the poor, widows and orphans. We will make programs for them where we encourage each other. The plan is to bring food, clothes and other necessities.
4. We will visit christian families in their homes.
5. We will visit a small HIV PROJECT.
6. We will visit different area in Rwanda and learn about the culture; nature, dance, food, history etc.
7. We will visit some local government authority.
Some short video from the last time I was there.
If you have on your heart to contribute financialy, you can:
Name: TRCKA VOJTECH
Bank account number: 198782377/0300
BIC (SWIFT): CEKOCZPP
Latest posts in our blog
We will try to keep fresh info from Africa
Thank you for all your nice messages, prayers and financial support. Thanks to this financial support we were able to buy food foor 60 families for 2 weeks. This were mostly poor people, old people and widows. We could also give 25 families a Bible. You can imagine that there was a lot of joy.
A short message for you before we go: